- Ph.D., Environmental Engineering Sciences, University of Florida, 1983
- M.S., Botany and Geography, University of Oklahoma,1978
- B.S., Biology, Kent State University, 1974
- Systems ecology;
- design and operation of constructed ecosystems, especially microcosms, mesocosms, and living machines;
- tropical conservation and sustainable development;
- self organization in living and non-living systems.
- General ecology;
- ecological design and engineering;
- travel-study coursework, especially in the tropics;
- field methods in ecology;
- ecological economics.
For more information, contact
Kintija Eigmina, Web and Comunications Coordinator
Office:1455 Animal Sciences Building
Laboratory: 0538 Animal Sciences Building