- Ph.D., University of Delaware, Plant and Soil Sciences, 2004.
- B.A., The Johns Hopkins University, Environmental Earth Sciences, 1997.
- Research and Extension in Soil Fertility;
- Nutrient Management;
- Environmental Sustainability.
Awards and Honors
- Inspiring Young Scientist Award. 2010. The American Society of Agronomy, Division A-5 Environmental Quality.
- Excellence in Research Award. 2010. Northeast Branch of the American Society of Agronomy, Crop Science Society of America, and Soil Science Society of America.
- On Campus Junior Faculty Award. 2010. College of Agriculture and Natural Resources, University of Maryland Excellence Awards.
- Excellence in Research Award. 2009. Gamma Sigma Delta, University of Maryland - National Capital Area Chapter.
For more information, contact
Kintija Eigmina, Web and Communications Coordinator
Dr. Joshua McGrath
Office: 0214 H.J. Patterson Hall